Monday, May 14, 2012

Exciting News ... well exciting for me anyway

I've been given what is my first proper assignment illustrating! I'm going to illustrate a small book of short stories all of which are going to be written by well known authors in the YA horror/fantasy field. It will be 5 or 6 illustrations all horror related. I'm really excited about doing it. I don't have the full details at the moment and don't want to/ can't say much more at the moment in case I jinx it/give too much away. I'm putting my comic on hold for now as I want to practice doing some pictures from books that Ive already read which I'll be posting here on my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant Sean, hope it goes well and cant wait to see them.

Sean said...

Thanks Dave, I'll send you a copy when they're done.