Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weta Workshop Righteous Bison Competition - Update

I won the competition with my second entry! see it here

I am dead chuffed. I get $200 to spend on the Weta website. I aim to save up enough to buy one of their outrageously expensive Infallible Aether Oscillators. Probably this one, The F.M.O.M. Wave Disrupter Gun or this one, The Goliathon 83 Infinity Beam Projector

I have my suspicions that not many people entered the competition but I guess that doesn't really matter.

3 comments:

Old-Red-Dog said...

Congratulations! If no-one else entered, it was only because they knew they didn't have the skills, which you patently did. Well done.

Sean said...

Cheers Red Dog

Kev Levell said...

Congrats on your win!

Thanks for the kind words on my blog by the way.

To answer your question;
For comics
colour stuff I print on an A3 inkjet printer.
inks are the originals
I display my work in a regular A3 portfolio.
For illustration
all printed at A4 in an A4 portfolio.

I hope that helps and thanks again,
Kev